AIEC Study in Australia, ANZSCO Queensland, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney
AIEC Australian International Education Centre assists with Australian study and visa application with work rights, free of charge. Study in Australia is open to candidates of all ages, education backgrounds and you do not need to be a student in your home country. All Australian institutions we deal with are both CRICOS registered for overseas students under the AQF.
AIEC can assist with study or training placements for ANZSCO Occupations on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) through two year AQF study pathways which are CRICOS registered for international students. After successful graduation candidates are eligible to apply for relevant bridging or employment visa, then undergo the “Job Ready” test for skills assessment, followed by migration or sponsorship application.
Preferred Partners in Australia:
William Angliss Institute of TAFE Melbourne – premier provider of tourism, hospitality and retail foods training vocational courses and university degrees with internship possibilities, with Job Ready pathways. Dannym(@)angliss.edu.au CRICOS: 01505M
Western Australia WA Education Training VET & TAFE CRICOS Courses for all occupations, and regions. Swan TAFE now has CRICOS coded the following trade courses. These are two year courses at a total cost of $28,500. Certificate III in Wall & Floor Tiling [069253J] Certificate III in Bricklaying & Block Laying [069254G] Certificate III in Solid Plastering [069255G] Other courses include Aged Care, Horticulture, Community Welfare, Accounting, Nursing and more. CRICOS Codes: 00020G, 01723A, 00463B, 00465M melissa.dang(@)trainingwa.wa.gov.au
Cambridge International College Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth offers courses in Automotive, Aged Care, Business, Interactive Digital Media, Electronics & Communications and Hospitality Management with four start points during year,and pathways to university. CIC has a range of Student Services including Support Services. Student Services aims to assist students to successfully adjust to living in Australia and to support Academic Progress. This includes Accommodation and Job Services. Photo Gallery Adelaide campus also!! jon (@) cambridgecollege.com.au CRICOS Code: 01718J Official Study in Australia website listing Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
What can AIEC do for you, for no charge?
- Inform you of AQF Australian Qualifications Framework CRICOS Commonwealth Register International Courses for Overseas Students study courses, study options and pathways for all cities, regions, education levels.
- Referrals to registered MARA Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority migration agent for permanent residency PR SOL study pathway, skills assessment and residency application advice
- Submit study application(s) including Recognition of Prior Learning RPL credit exemptions assessment and application, plus certify documents .
- Liaise with Australia, direct with Admissions Officers and International Administrators, to receive offer from institutions and explain fees (up to half year) and compulsory OSHC student insurance, and follow up on formal Confirmation of Enrolment after payment of fees direct to institution.
- Advise and arrange accomodation, airport pick up, other travel, cultural and entry advice
- Direct you through student visa process online or liaise with Embassy Visa Officers. Assessment Level AL1 and AL2 or 3
- Assist with pre departure information including customs information for travellers and follow up during studies to assist with issues or queries on further study pathways.