Study Work Melbourne Tourism Hospitality Cookery Food Courses
Range of Courses:
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management (including one year Work Integrated Learning in Australia or approved destination)
- Bachelor of Culinary Management (including one year Work Integrated Learning in Australia or approved international destination)
- Hospitality management
- Travel & tourism management
- Business management in hospitality and tourism
- International retail travel sales
- Event management
- Resort management (dive, spa or marine streams)
- Cookery & patisserie
- Food science & technology including confectionery manufacturing stream.
For information, advice, living in Melbourne, employment, study and visa application contact Andrew Smith (B. Bus. & M. Ed., from Melbourne) at AIEC QUEST Australian Interntional Eduction Centre. If you enquire and/or apply direct please tell William Angliss Institute how you found them!