Study AQF CRICOS Education Training in Australia
AIEC can assist eligible candidates for CRICOS study programs and recognition of prior learning and experience under the AQF Australian Qualifications Framework that may lead to a successful migration skills assessment for employment and career in Australia.
Study Vocational or University for Career and Employment Outcomes? ‘Which will pump up your pay packet faster – TAFE or uni? Winning a place at university has long been considered the holy grail for school-leavers, but would they be better off attending the less glamorous, but more practical, TAFE?
All candidates for study in Australia are eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning RPL or credit assessment under the Australian Qualifications Framework AQF for previous education, training, and documented work experience.
Further, for excellent video based resources on most occupations in Australia, especially vocational and trades, visit SkillsOne videos about getting a trade or a skill, whom also support Australia’s National Skills Week.
Study for an occupation or profession categories include:
- Asian Commercial Cookery Hotel Management Hospitality Tourism Events.
- Civil Mechanical Environmental Electrical Digital Telecommunications Engineering.
- Computer Science IT Information Technology ICT Systems Analysis.
- Arts Digital Media Audio Visual Music Animation Game Design.
- Accounting MBA Business Economics Finance.
- Aged Care Nursing Health Care Medicine.
- Early Childhood Education Training Primary Secondary Teaching.
- Technical Vocational Trades Training Apprenticeship.
- Agricultural Science Horticulture Viticulture Wine Food Animal Technology.